I have created a 4.x rewrite of the Ext.ux.Notification plugin by efattal.
New improved features include:
- Multiple managers and notifications stacks
The static manager object is eliminated completely, allowing notifications to attach to different components using their x and y coordinates to slide in the notifications.
- All four corners of document/manager can be used: ‘br’, ‘bl’, ‘tr’, ‘tl’.
- Both x and y axis can be used. Notifications can slide in sideways.
- When a notification is destroyed any notifications above it slide down automatically.
- Hovering the mouse over the notification prevents autodestruction.
- Easy customization of css, animations, delays, spacings/padding etc.
- Demos and instructions can be found on this page: