List of things about Naoko that I like or “hate…” :
- Wants family and children
- Hates Tobacco
- does not drink alcohol - good for baby
- Hint of rebelliousness
- *seems* to have accepted my disability
- Fluent Japanese -- makes it better for me to learn.
- Down to Earth - Practical
- Does not seem to want fancy clothes
- Mostly honest - hidden debt?
- Cooks Japanese food.
- Could be a good teacher...
- Sometimes short-sighted
- College educated but no career
- Can't hold a job longer than a year
- *seems* to care too much about my job situation -- I should have never told her about BofA! (At least, not until the ink was dry on the contract.)
- Has "broke-up" twice now with me. [Strike 3, she's out!]
- (Recently) won't allow me to sleep in her apartment when visiting Nagoya
- Asking for money and then "running..."
- "shitty" birthday treatment.
Questions yet to be answered:
- Would she be willing to become a house wife?
- If needed (or she wanted), could she find a job in Tokyo?
- Could she learn to _sew_? I would like to _start making clothes_!